Alabama-Granada Clinic offers health care services year round and provides free medicines and follow-up care to local patients from impoverished communities.
The clinic also serves as an evaluation center for severe medical cases. These cases are later scheduled for treatment during the annual volunteer mission by physicians from the U.S.
Clinical Services include:
- Routine medical visits for patients with chronic conditions
- Diabetes screening and glucose testing, diabetes and nutrition education
- Screening of Cataracts, Corneal disease and other vision problems to be seen at the Medical Missions
- Electrocardiogram, Blood pressure monitors, Ear, Nose and Throat evaluation equipment
- Laboratory and X-ray services provide by associated facilities
- We have an Intraocular lenses bank with IOL available –upon our ophthalmologist request for patients who cannot afford the IOL-.
- *When available- cardiac pacemakers upon special request from the National Center of Cardiology.